The new generation of CON29DW from Geodesys launches this April!
Ever wished it was easier to discuss drainage and water issues with your clients? The Geodesys team has been on a mission to ensure that the Geodesys version of the CON29DW offers the best possible information to our conveyancing customers and the homebuyers they deal with.
Jonny Davey, Product Manager comments: "We often come across examples where a property’s value and enjoyment has been affected by drainage and water issues so we felt it was important to build a full picture for both you and your clients, specifically so homebuyers can understand the implications of the information provided in the report."
Available from 2 April, the enhanced CON29DW from Geodesys will offer:
- a new crystal-clear front page customer dashboard highlighting information on key questions
- clearer identification of potential issues on the dashboard
- easy-to-use interactive navigation so it's easy for users to retrieve relevant information from the details in the report
- two formats: interactive PDF and usual print format
- improved information on drainage and water legislation
- an updated “plain English” guide explaining how specific issues could affect value and further development.
- a new design created by industry experts
We will be updating all our customers by email shortly. For more information and to arrange a product demonstration please contact our Customer Services Team on 0800 085 8050 or speak to your Client Account Executive.