From 16 April a number of Land Registry products will be available through the Geodesys ordering platform.
These products are designed to help you establish ownership and other information for your client about the property or land they wish to purchase.
HM Land Registry safeguards land and property ownership valued at £7 trillion, enabling over £1 trillion worth of personal and commercial lending to be secured against property across England and Wales.
The Land Register contains more than 25 million titles showing evidence of ownership for more than 87% of the land mass of England and Wales.
The Land Registry products we have available are:
- K15 - Land Charges and Bankruptcy Search
- K16 - Bankruptcy Search only
- OC1 - Official Copies of Register or Plan (or Form CI)
- OC2 - Official Copies of Documents only (referred and non-referred)
- OS1 - Official Search (with priority)
- OS2 - Official Search of Part (with priority)
- SIM - Search of the Index Map
- Title No - Title Number Enquiry
- HDE - Day List Enquiry
- DocList - Land Registry Document List
Most products are returned within an hour, with the exception of the SIM search and OC2 / OS2 products which may take around three days.
For more information on any of these products please call our customer services team on 0800 085 8050 or speak to your account manager.