Mainly out on the road, our team of Client Account Executives work closely with solicitors and conveyancers to help select the right conveyancing search products, to provide updates on legislative changes and to interpret the information provided in conveyancing searches.
If you would like to organise an appointment with a Client Account Executive, please contact us.
Here are a few examples of the type of service they can offer:
- updates on legislation (including drainage and water, environmental and planning legislation, sewer privatisation and changes to the CML handbook)
- product training across the full range of property searches
- comparison of different search products
- interpretation of search report contents
- quotes for multi-site plots
- provision of best value quotes
- online ordering set-up
- training on the ordering process
- understanding your needs in relation to integrating your case management system with the Geodesys ordering platform
The Client Account Executives also organise regular CPD events that are held throughout the year.