CQS 2020 - All you need to know
On Wednesday 18 November we will be holding a free CQS webinar.
Join us on Wednesday, 18 November at 11am as Geodesys Account Manager, Kay Toon, provides an update on the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) and CQS training.
The webinar will cover the following:
- What’s new with CQS including Law Society updates
- Introduction to the 2020 courses and what’s changed
- Demonstration of the CQS training platform
- User experience – completing the training
- Administrator experience – allocating, monitoring and reporting
Kay has worked in the conveyancing industry for many years, and has been with Geodesys since 2017.
Kay is passionate about building relationships with clients and identifying solutions to their needs. She also keeps up-to-date with CQS and the new CPMS and any legislative changes that she might need to advise clients on.
Her knowledge is second-to-none and she is always on hand to offer advice to clients.
Outside of work, Kay is a keen yogi and enjoys going on holiday.
Contact Kay Toon