Geodesys launches New Argyll EstateSolutions Farm Report Today
If you are planning to invest in a farm and/or farmland, then the specialist Argyll EstateSolutions Farm report we have now launched, will give you the most comprehensive range of data relevant to farms on the market today.
Given the very sorry and costly predicament some farmers and landowners found themselves in earlier this year due to the severe wet weather and flooding, it makes sense to reduce such risks for yourself or your client, by finding out if a property will be affected by flooding, or if historic activities undertaken within its boundary, or other environmental hazards, could result in liability?
The Argyll EstateSolutions Farm report is a specialist report that assesses the contaminated land and flood risk for farmland transactions of any size. It covers a full spectrum of farm specific issues and includes extensive advice and the most comprehensive range of data relevant to farms on the market today, including a wealth of important information relating to:
- Water Abstraction Licences
- Rights of Way
- Types of flooding
- Sensitive habitats
- Archaeological areas of significance
- Potential farm productivity via Agricultural Land Classification.
Based on a polygon search, it ensures the report covers the entire property site, making it particularly suitable for agricultural properties with a lot of land.
- One fully interpreted report assessed by IEMA accredited consultants
- Detailed, pragmatic advice on how to avoid or overcome identified problems
- Large aerial photograph and high detailed dataset
- Full range of environmental and farm specific data
- Direct access to the consultant for any follow up queries.
The report is now available for ordering on our website and costs from £300.00 (inc VAT). If you require more information about EstateSolutions Farm or any of our other products, please contact our Customer Services Team 0800 085 8050.