We are delighted to let you know that the new version of the Argyll Energy and Infrastructure search is now available for ordering on the Geodesys website. This report can be used for both residential and commercial properties.
Now enhanced with planning application data for wind and solar farms!
One of the key additions to this search is that it now provides you with planning application data for wind and solar farms. This means you can inform your clients if there's a an application approved for a wind or solar farm near to their proposed purchase. Previously the search has only identified existing wind and solar sites and those under construction.
Why this is important to your clients
- The property purchaser may not be aware of a wind or solar farm planned in the vicinity.
- A Local Authority search will only give planning information on the property itself.
- Wind farms in close proximity can reduce property value by up to 12%
- Both wind and solar farms may affect the use and enjoyment for the purchaser
- For the lender it may mean that it affects the security on their loan
- For the lender and the purchaser it may affect property value
The Argyll Energy and Infrastructure search gives your clients the detail to make an informed choice!
For more information on the Argyll Energy and Infrastructure search or any of our other products, please contact Customer Services on 0800 085 8050 or your Client Account Executive.