We are pleased to announce that our new ordering website is live and ready for your order(s)!
Everyone here at Geodesys has been working hard to ensure we provide you with an ordering process that is quick, simple and hassle-free.
We've already had some really positive feedback from clients who were kind enough to give the website a road test for us. They commented that:
- the order process is a great deal smoother
- the new customer dashboard is a useful addition and the icons are clear
- they like the ability to be able to search for their orders
- there is a useful facility to produce and print a quote
- products and packages are very clearly displayed
Using the new site
When using the new site for the first time, you'll be asked to simply re-set your password and security question and you'll be ready to order. If you are new to Geodesys you will need to register for an online account with us. In the unlikely event that you encounter any difficulties, don't hesitate to contact our Customer Services team on 0800 085 8050.
What's coming next?
Our new website also gives us the ability to quickly build in the new features that clients have been asking us about. We have already started talking to many of our customers about their requirements and there will be chances over the coming month for you to let us know the capabilities that are important to you and your business.
Top for customer service
We're always trying to improve on our customer service. Are you benefiting from using any of these new service options we are now offering?
- new invoicing options for credit account customers including monthly, fortnightly, weekly and order-related invoices, with the option to pay by direct debit
- flexible payment methods including card transactions and the facility to place an order online and pay by cheque
Prefer to discuss the site in person?
Our Client Account Executives are on hand and can provide the following services:
- website demonstration/training (including Search Alert recommendations)
- review of your company's online account(s) (ie review, set up and close down online accounts as appropriate)
- talk through your specific online (and any other) requirements.
For more information please contact Customer Services on 0800 085 8050.