Is your client looking to purchase a farm or agricultural land?
The Groundsure Agriculture report offers potential land buyers a clear understanding of environmental risks that may affect the future use of their purchase.
The report assesses the contaminated land and flood risk for farmland transactions of any size. It covers a full spectrum of farm specific issues and includes extensive advice and the most comprehensive range of data relevant to farms on the market today.
What does it cover?
- A five tier environmental risk assessment
- A full contaminated risk assessment based on past and present uses of the land
- A view on suitability as banking security from an environmental perspective
- High Speed (HS2) route
- Flood risk based on Environment Agency RoFRaS data
- Historic rights of way based on a review of Ordnance Survey Historic Mapping
- Agricultural Land Classification
- Backed by £10million professional indemnity insurance
The report is now available for ordering on our website and costs from £230 (inc VAT). If you require more information about Groundsure Agriculture or any of our other products, please contact our Customer Services Team on 0800 085 8050.