We are delighted to introduce the improved Groundsure Homebuyers Report.
From Monday, 11 February, all the enhanced features of the Homebuyers Plus are being moved into the standard Homebuyers report. As a result, the Homebuyers Plus will no longer be available. If you are already using the standard Homebuyers report, this means you will benefit from a number of new features that are outlined below.
The new Homebuyers report is now based on Land Registry polygons offering you improved accuracy. Other enhancements include:
- New JBA 5m groundwater data
- An enhanced view on potential and planned energy installations
- An improved transportation summary
- More thorough screening on planning installations
- Improved information on visual and cultural designations eg listed buildings.
As previously, you also benefit from £10 million professional indemnity insurance, giving you and your client peace of mind.
For further information about Groundsure Homebuyers, or any of our other products and services, please contact your Client Account Executive or call our Customer Services team on 0800 085 8050.