Account management with a difference
Expert knowledge and advice in one place
Mainly out on the road, our team of account managers work closely with solicitors and conveyancers to help select the right products, provide updates on legislative changes and interpret the information in conveyancing search reports.
While we've designed our platform to be as intuitive as possible, we know there are occasions when some hands-on training is useful. That's why we provide induction training to all our new clients.
Your dedicated account manager will arrange one or more training sessions with all those responsible for placing search orders. We realise that conveyancers are a busy lot - so the sessions can be arranged to fit around busy schedules, and shorter slots can be organised if required.
Our induction training includes:
- presentation of our ordering site including use of our mapping tool, the product ordering platform, getting a quote and how to monitor and download searches
- a thorough look at our electronic AML verification service. This includes ongoing compliance monitoring and due diligence
- Optional product training - ideal if your team needs a refresher on any recent changes or new products
Our face-to-face training also gives your team the chance to meet your account manager and dedicated customer services contact. And don't forget, our experienced customer services team are always on hand to deal with any queries.
Geodesys works closely with a number of different providers but, unlike some of our competitors, we're not affiliated to any specific provider.
Our partners include Landmark, Groundsure, FCI, DevAssist and CLS. We are always impartial and will guide you to the relevant options for your transaction. If you're dealing with a tricky plot or large area, we can talk you through the appropriate searches and ensure you get the best deal.
Our service includes dedicated support from both your account manager and your customer services contact.
Here's a list of just some of the services we offer:
- a consultative approach to your business requirements
- review meetings with regular legislative, industry and product updates
- complimentary in-house CPD in conjunction with our professional partners and industry experts
- high service levels for turnaround of orders and service-related queries
- internal quality checking to minimise errors and queries
- quotes for searches including large and multi-site plots
- interpretation of search report contents
- comparison of different search products
- networking opportunities at industry events
Our account managers provide you with regular contact (including product and legislative updates) to ensure the smooth running of your account. Tap into their excellent product knowledge and join our other customers who are 100% satisfied with their service.
To find out more about our service please contact our sales team.