Digital AP1 applications covered
Make switching to digital AP1 applications hassle-free with our simple post-completion service
A new era of fully digital AP1 applications begins on the 22nd November 2022. This means law firms will no longer be able to upload AP1 forms, they will have to complete everything online. This change is ultimately designed to make the process work more quickly and smoothly, but it will involve a substantial change for most conveyancers.
Why not get ahead of the game and try our free solution that allows you and your team to quickly complete and securely submit your SDLT and AP1 returns directly from your Geodesys account. This means you can manage your pre-and post-completion documents electronically for stress-free referencing and CQS auditing.
What are the benefits to my firm?
The Geodesys post-completion solution offers the following benefits:
- Meets the Law Society CQS requirement for an audit trail and third party review process
- Information is validated before submission to HMRC. This allows you to correct any human errors which would result in rejection.
- Instant SDLT5 certification – no long turnaround times
- SDLT data is recycled to auto-populate the AP1 form
- Save time with digital signatures
- Comprehensive GDPR toolkit allowing you to search, edit, export and mark to delete your clients personal data
- Drafts can be saved at any time - no need to complete in one go
- No training is required and the submission can be made directly and securely from the Geodesys platform.
Our user-friendly solution gives you peace of mind that you are complying with the Law Society’s Core Practice Management Standards and delivering the best possible service to your clients.
To start benefiting today, simply login to your account and create a new case matter.