Introducing New Build Drainage and Water Report
We are excited to announce that our brand new drainage and water report has now launched to market - the first of its kind that provides all the same quality data found in the Law Society's official CON29DW report but focusing specifically on the information relevant to a new build property.
Combined risk searches cover a number of key risks, making it a lot easier for conveyancers to ensure due diligence is thoroughly carried out.
Geodesys have identified a need for a new build specific report that gives you and your client all the information available when purchasing a new build.
The streamlined report produced by industry experts offers the best information outlined in the clearest possible way to give you and your client the full picture.
You can look forward to the following key features:
- 17 questions including two quality water and sewerage maps
- Crystal clear front page customer dashboard highlighting information on key questions
- Easy-to-use interactive navigation making retrieving information easy for users
- Top tips and advice relevant to buyers of new build properties
- £5m professional indemnity insurance
The New Build Drainage and Water Report is available for £36 (inc VAT) in the Anglian Water sewerage area only and for residential properties classed as new build.
For more information and to arrange a presentation, please contact your account manager or call our customer services team on 0800 085 8050. You can also take a look at our FAQs.