Redesigned and enhanced SiteSolutions Commercial report
New and improved SiteSolutions Commercial available from 17th August
We are excited to announce that Argyll's core contaminated land report, SiteSolutions Commercial, has been redesigned and enhanced. These changes mean it's easier than ever to interpret the key information from the report, drawing your attention to any highlights and concerns.
Accuracy and expert advice are key to each SiteSolutions Commercial report delivered. From the overall risk assessment to risk commentaries, through to bespoke recommendations, an Argyll consultant has determined what is appropriate on a site-specific basis.
An assessment, depending on intended use, will be made of either Part 2A or Planning Regime alongside the review of an extremely comprehensive suite of historic mapping, environmental data, plus their supporting attributes, with each report reviewed and written by the consultant.
As part of the enhancements, Argyll consultants have refined what is reported to make sure you only read what is essential and not about things that won’t have a material impact and hence make unnecessary reading. SiteSolutions Commercial is tailored to this specific context, providing only relevant advice with nothing generic or automated and written in plain English making the summaries more concise and easier to understand for both solicitor and client.
Here's what you can expect from the updated report:
- New design with clear summary results and hyperlinks - making it easier to navigate the report.
- Expert consultation review of historical mapping and environmental data.
- Refined consultant assessment of either Part 2A or Planning Regime depending on intended use as well as risk assessment of potential for contamination to exist on and off site - delivering site specific reports.
- Front page operational compliance alert based on potential operations or environmental permits recorded - bringing it front and centre so these don't get missed.
- Improved natural hazards and radon data - highlighting any potential ground stability issues.
If you'd like any more information on the SiteSolutions Commercial report, or any of our other products and services, please speak to our customer service team on 0800 085 8050, or contact us here.