If you are looking for an exciting new role, you've come to the right place. Geodesys is part of Anglian Water (the largest Water and Wastewater Company in England and Wales) and has two sister brands - each operating in an ever-changing and challenging market.
A career with Geodesys will enable you to enjoy all the benefits of working for the Anglian Water Group. We believe your salary and bonus should be just the beginning of your reward package so there’s nothing basic about the breadth and competitiveness of the benefits we offer. From pension and private healthcare to flexible working and beyond.
This is all whilst having the variety, flexibility and camaraderie of working as part of a small team. At Geodesys we encourage a creative and fun environment, and this forward thinking approach means a friendly atmosphere, a great place to work and excellent opportunities to develop yourself and your career.
Customer Service Team Manager - circa £30,000
If you are looking to further develop your career in customer service management then we are keen to hear from you.
As our Customer Service Team Manager you'll be leading and developing the customer service team to provide the highest levels of service. You'll be supporting business growth by delivering proactive customer service and support to sales activities whilst ensuring that agreed levels of service and quality standards are exceeded.
Key responsibilities include:
- Setting and delivering of SLA's, allocating work, monitoring workflow channels and managing resource as appropriate to ensure SLAs are consistently achieved.
- Line-management, supervision and coaching of the Customer Services Team.
- Ensure appropriate performance management, induction, training and personal development processes are in place, to ensure delivering support to on-going development of high-performing, customer services team.
- Report on and communicate to Senior Management on all aspects of customer services activity.
- To implement robust change management programmes associated with new product launches and system change.
- To identify and resolve escalated or recurring customer issues.
- Continually review and develop quality measures, taking corrective action when quality or service levels fail to meet required standards.
- To be the point of contact for issues that require escalation.
What do you need?
As our Customer Service Team Manager, we are looking for you to have experience of managing a customer service team in a commercial environment. You'll be confident when working to maintain and exceed service level agreements. You'll be self-motivated, with excellent communication and decision-making skills, as well possessing the ability to motivate others. Above all, you'll have a passion for service excellence that drives you to support and guide your team to consistently deliver an amazing customer experience.
In this role you’ll gain a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with us, as we evolve and grow to meet an ever- demanding customer base.
If this opportunity appeals, please apply today!